Since this is not a usual ingredient on the shopping list, at first it can be perplexing to think whether castor oil would be displayed in large groceries, or if they are found in local health stores. Castor oil is used for different purposes, and there are several stores who sell them depending on how it is used. Castor oil can be useful for the hair, the skin, as a laxative, and even for inducing pregnancy. Stores who cater to these purposes may just have the castor oil that people are looking for.
Where to Buy Castor Oil for Hair, Skin, Labor Induction and Constipation?
First of all, castor oil is being legally used as a laxative in many hospitals. It comes as no surprise that the oil can be found in local drugstores. It is usually packaged in a small brown bottle, and when purchasing the oil for internal use, make sure to tell the pharmacist because there are other types of castor oil that are specifically used for the hair. Drugstores may also contain Jamaican black castor oil, which is the type of oil that is applied to beautify the hair. Aside from pharmacies, large grocery stores such as Walmart also have the oil packaged in brown bottles. Contrary to popular belief, the oil is usually not displayed along with the vitamins and herbs section. Previously, it has been displayed beside heartburn medicine.
Where To Buy Castor Oil Online
Aside from trying to find where to buy castor oil locally, there are also some reliable online sources that can ship the item straight to the front door. One of the best online retailers is Amazon.com. There are several brands of castor oil available in the site, whether it’s for internal use or for the hair. Below are some of the top rated brands of castor oil products available online.
- Now Foods Castor Oil – Made by a company who specializes in body care products, the oil is designed for external use. It is available in a 16 ounce bottle with a regular price of $11.40 which has been reduced to $7.35 only.
- Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil – This type of castor oil is manufactured for external use on the hair. It is currently being sold in Amazon for $10.48 in a 12 ounce bottle.
- Heritage Store Castor Oil – This brand is certified to be free of pesticides and harmful chemicals. It is available in 4oz, 8oz, 16oz, and 32 oz bottles at a prices of $5.50, $7.01, $10.58 and $12.30 respectively.
- Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil – The oil is 100% pure and organic since it is obtained using the traditional methods of the Jamaicans. It is sold in an 8 ounce bottle for a price of $13.99.
- Home Health Castor Oil – Primarily used for the hair, this comes in a bottle worth $13.20.
There are more brands, products and websites available online that can be a good source of where to buy castor oil, it can be beneficial to compare prices as well as product reviews.
Thank you for reading Where to Buy Castor Oil: Local and Online.