Suffering from hair loss? Don’t worry because castor oil, also know as the hair growth oil, have been used therapeutically for many health conditions including as a hair growth treatment and remedy.
Castor oil hair growth treatment is a natural method that helps your hair to grow healthier and thicker. That’s why, if you notice that your hair is becoming thinner every time you check yourself in the mirror, it’s probably time for you to find out more about the various castor oil uses and pick one.
Hair growth treatment by means of castor oil has long been recognized in the alternative health field. It is considered a type of natural hair oil for baldness, which is actually a result of many factors such as your genetics, diet, stress level, environment and lifestyle. A popular example of castor oil that prevents hair fall and thinning is the Jamaican Black Castor Oil.
What Are the Benefits of Castor Oil for Hair Growth?
Regular castor oil use on your hair’s roots and scalp will help:
- Increase hair growth
- Thicken hair that is starting to thin out
- Reduce and prevent hair damage
- Eliminate dry hair
- Make the hair fuller and shinier
- Deeply condition and moisturize hair and scalp
- Prevents dry scalp
- Boost your hair’s overall health
Applying castor oil to your hair tips will also prevent your hair from looking frizzy and having split ends and damage. You will also notice that your hair is stronger and won’t develop split ends that easily anymore.
How Do You Use Castor Oil to Prevent Hair Loss?
Here are the common step-by-step techniques for using castor oil in hair loss:
- Using your fingertips, apply high quality castor oil to your roots and scalp.
- Make sure that you distribute the oil evenly on the scalp.
- Do your best to avoid the oil fro getting into your hair as its thick consistency may be hard to wash out.
- After applying it to your scalp, cover your hair with a plastic cap and wrap it in a towel.
- Let the oil stay in your hair for at least 15 to 20 minutes or allow it to set overnight.
- Wash it out with shampoo after to remove the castor oil.
- Do this once a week for 6-8 weeks to see the results.
Depending on your preference, you can also mix the oil with other oils (i.e. grape seed) to eliminate the super-thick consistency and unpleasant scent of castor oil.
Total Hair Care Is Key
Using castor oil on your hair is just one of the strategies to encourage hair growth. Having a healthy diet, taking essential hair supplements (which contain essential hair vitamins), getting enough sleep and regular exercise will help you grow your hair back longer, thicker and stronger.
Check out the next article -> Castor Oil for Under Eyes
Thank you for reading Castor Oil Hair Growth Treatment.